Where & Why I Foster- Virtual Event
- Day Thursday
- Time 10am - 10:30am
- Date 01.07.2021
- Location FB Live Event
Tune into this event to meet some of the team and a foster carer from Alpha Plus. We’ll be speaking to Supervising Social Worker Laura about her role in supporting our foster carers, Marie one of our experienced foster carers about what life is like in a foster family, and Nicky a Carer Recruitment Officer about how she works with people wanting to find out more and start their fostering journeys.
To watch this event simply head over to our Facebook page on the day!
We’ll also be talking about how you can Come and Meet us in Blackpool or join us virtually on Sunday 4th July at 10:30am
On Sunday 4th July we have your opportunity to meet the team in person at Village Hotel, Blackpool. Our short information session giving you the chance to find out more and ask any questions you might have about becoming a foster carer. Full details are below, just email Nicky at [email protected] to book your place and join us for a tea, coffee, and cake!
- 10.30am Come and meet Laura one of our Supervising Social Worker to find out more and ask any questions you may have about being a foster carer with Alpha Plus.
- 11am Find out more information such as how long it takes to become a foster carer, fostering finances, and ask Nicky your questions.
- 12.00 Online information event hosted by Nicky from Alpha Plus
- 1pm The second chance for you to find out more information such as how long it takes to become a foster carer, fostering finances, and ask Nicky your questions.
- 1.30pm It’s home time for the team but you will still be able to contact Nicky after the event via email [email protected] and phone 0808 2849211 with any questions.