National Fostering Group are part of The Outcomes First Group, the leading children’s services provider in the UK.
Summer Challenge 2021 is back!
Outcomes First Group have launched their Summer Challenge 2021. We’re taking part and we want you to too!
What is the Summer Challenge?
The summer challenge is packed with lots of indoor and outdoor activities designed to promote a healthy mind and body. Each challenge is worth a set amount of points, with the goal being to get to 1000 points and be in with a chance of winning a mystery prize.
Who can take part and what activities are included?
Anyone can pick from a range of different challenges to earn points. From enjoying a treat on World Chocolate Day, creating an obstacle course to having a football kick up challenge, there’s lots to keep everyone entertained this summer!
How does the points system work and how do I claim the prize?
If you reach 1000 points, you’ll win a mystery prize. The harder the challenge the more points to be earned!
To claim your prize, send in the pictures of your challenges, along with your completed points form in the booklet and the consent page to [email protected] by 11:59pm on Tuesday 31st August 2021.
Good luck! We hope you enjoy completing the challenges and we look forward to receiving your entries.
Terms & Conditions:
- One entry per child / young person
- Summer Challenge entries should be sent to [email protected]and received by 11:59pm Tuesday 31st August 2021
- Prizes will be distributed by Thursday 30thSeptember 2021
- The prize is as stated and no cash alternative is available
- Outcomes First Group accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury caused by any prizes won